What can I expect from our first meeting?
- There is no charge for our first meeting - it’s a chance for us to get to know one another and to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
- We request that all decision-makers are present. We’ll discuss your goals for the space in terms of style and functionality as well as your budget and your ideal timeline.
- It’s also a good opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about the design process or how we work.
- We generally will not offer design advice at this early stage, as we don’t truly understand your project yet, nor do we have a plan in place to see how those ideas will fit into the bigger picture.
- At this meeting, you will receive our Letter of Agreement and Lifestyle Questionnaire. Our LOA will specify our requested deposit. When we receive the signed Letter of Agreement, the Lifestyle Questionnaire, and the requested deposit we will begin work on your project.