A light remodel and some soft, relaxing colors were all that were needed in this perfectly located 2nd home. A little work on the fireplace, staircase, and new cabinet fronts in the kitchen made this 1980's condo feel like a whole new place! Neutral and natural textures, and just a little color to pull in that gorgeous river outside the windows and our clients have a beautiful, relaxing home to sit in while they watch the boats sail to and from South Haven’s harbor.
- Tailored upholstered pieces juxtaposed with a Shabby Chic® slipcovered ottoman and rustic burlap and wood cubes
- Strong pops of color found only in the graphic wool rug and the buffalo check window treatments - everything else remains soft and muted
- Old fashioned paislies look fantastic on an armchair with a more contemporary shape
- Woven wood roman shades filter harsh sunlight without darkening the room
- Pale blue-sage contrast welt on a tailored neutral sofa is just the right amount of attention to detail